NOSH The Super Breakfast Drink









Kick start your day with a nourishing breakfast in a bottle! - NOSH

Do you find yourself rushing out the door for work in the morning because you hit snooze on your alarm, or you spent what feels like a lifetime correcting your eyebrows because they've gone wonky? That's me every morning, and it leaves me with no time to eat the most important meal of the day. 

This is where NOSH comes in. Nosh is a breakfast drink that contains low fat yoghurt, wholesome oats, real fruit and quinoa. It is 100% natural and is classed as one of your five a day. 

There are four different flavours to choose from;

- Mango
- Banana 
- Honey
- Strawberries & Banana

I've been drinking the Strawberries & Banana and Honey ones, and I have to say that they are super tasty. I can't deny that it did take me a while to get use to the idea of drinking oats from a bottle, part of me just wanted to grab a bowl and spoon but once you get use to the concept of it actually being breakfast in a bottle, you really get to enjoy the drink. 

I'm glad to have gotten to try these as these are super handy to have in the morning, especially the dreaded Monday morning when the snooze button becomes my best friend. I'll definitely be purchasing more of these, I'm excited to try the mango one. 

You can purchase @NoshDrinks in Tescos Express within London area. 


*Gifted to me, all opinions are my own and true


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I definitely want to try these out! I'm so bad at eating breakfast in the morning, and I feel lethargic when I don't eat.
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be perfect for you. They're so quick and easy. x

      Delete
  2. These sound lovely, although I would defiantly have these throughout the day!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few times I had them as a late breakfast, and maybe once I had the honey one for an evening snack. So delicious! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try these they look so good! xo

    http://www.lozzieknows.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth a try lovely. :) x

      Delete
  4. These look super handy, sometimes I'm in too much of a rush to eat breakfast. Something like this would be perfect :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's basically me every morning. They honestly helped so much, especially as I get hungry very quickly at work. :) x

      Delete
  5. These sound good, I like the idea of oats in the drink as it would be more filling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really strange at first to drink as I'm use to oats being in a bowl, but its super delicious once you get use to it. :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ohh am always in a rushh in the morning since I snooze my alarm so many times before I actually get up and realize am late! haha xx Might have to tryy this, they look pretty good! -Ayah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig