Southampton Meet Up / #sotonmeetup













If you have seen Twitter recently, you may have noticed the tweets flying across about #sotonmeetup organised by Alice and I. This is the fourth event organised by Southampton Bloggers and it was most definitely the biggest event we have held. 

On the 8th of August, bloggers from around Hampshire travelled to Revolution in Southampton. 

We had three companies with us on the day to show us all their amazing products, these companies were;


I want to say a huge thank you to the venue hosts, companies who helped and all the companies who contributed to the goody bags. The event turned out to be a great success due to all that helped. 

It's amazing to see how many bloggers there are in Hampshire. One thing I've noticed from the beginning of these events, is that many bloggers do not realise how many other bloggers there are around, so these events are perfect for everyone to meet each other, make friends, gain blogging inspiration and general chit chat about blogging and life all whilst enjoying food and cocktails. I also have to add how everyone is so lovely, I've met so many great people and made many amazing friends due to these events!



Keep an eye out on Amzy In Wonderland as there will be a post up soon about the amazing goody bags.

Credit to CharlotteJessica and Alice for the photos in this post.





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi, this sounds like it was great fun. Shame I didn't know about this, I don't live too far, I'm from Crawley which is next to gatwick :-) anyway great post! X

    http://www.blogwithlove.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blogger meetup sounds lovely! I have not attended one yet but I hope I will soon :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a blast! I'm not in the UK but am hoping to visit soon and attend a meet up like this. Great photos!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig